(Ranunculus lingua Grandiflorus)
A great native plant for wildlife ponds. From June to August large bowl shaped bright yellow flowers are produced alongside long leafed underwater foliage, perfect for amphibians to hide in.
- Plant Type - Pond Marginal
- Normally Available from - Mid April *
- Water Depth - 10cm to 30cm
- Height - 60cm to 90cm
- Position - Full Sun to Part Shade
- Growth - Fast
- Flowers - Jun to Aug
- Flower Colour - Yellow
- Foliage - Deciduous
- Hardiness - Hardy
- UK Native and Wildlife Friendly
Specific Plant Care:
Little maintenance is required. Trim just above the water surface after foliage has died back in Autumn to tidy.