This pretty native plant produces clusters of rose pink star shaped flowers, deeply cut into 4 segments. Flowers well from late spring into summer.
- Plant Type - Pond Marginal
- Normally Available from - Early May
- Water Depth - 0cm to 10cm
- Height - 60cm to 100cm
- Position - Full Sun to Part Shade
- Growth - Slow
- Flowers - May to Aug
- Flower Colour - Pink
- Foliage - Deciduous
- Hardiness - Hardy
- UK native and wildlife friendly
Specific Plant Care:
Little maintenance is required. Trim just above the water surface after foliage has died back in Autumn to tidy.