Iris Robusta 'Gerald Derby'
This tall iris produces large mottled mauve/blue flowers with unusual purple stained leaves. The new foliage is purple and new flower stems are purple/black in colour.
Caution: As with all Irises the tubers are harmful if eaten.
- Plant Type - Pond Marginal
- Normally Available from - Mid April *
- Water Depth - 0cm to 20cm
- Height - 100cm to 120cm
- Position - Full Sun to Part Shade
- Growth - Medium
- Flowers - Jun to Jul
- Flower Colour - Mauve/Blue
- Foliage - Deciduous
- Hardiness - Hardy
Specific Plant Care:
After foliage has died back in Autumn cut back to just above the water surface. If trimming left until spring take care not to damage emerging shoots.